The mail-order service (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") in POLYPLOID OFFICIAL ONLINE SHOP (hereinafter referred to as "this Website") is managed, operated, and sold by BBF, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we,” “us,” “our,” or “the Company”).
In conducting business, including the operation of the Service, we consider it of utmost importance to comply with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and to ensure that we will properly collect, use, and manage such information within us so that users can use the Service with peace of mind.
- 1.About Personal Information
- 2.Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
- (2) We will protect personal information appropriately and will not disclose nor provide it to a third party without consent in a state where personal identification is possible, except when permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
- (3) We shall be able to properly use personal information for the purpose of use specified in section 3 “Purpose of Use of Personal Information” below. In addition, only within the scope of fulfilling the purpose of use specified in section 3 “Purpose of Use of Personal Information” below, we may entrust the personal information we have been provided to our outsourcing contractor in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, aiming for operating this Website and promoting services to users. In this case, we will select an appropriate outsourcing contractor in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations and will manage and supervise the relevant contractor.
- 3.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
■Use related to the sale of services and products
We will use personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use and the purposes of use indicated at the time of acquisition if it is necessary for the performance of our business.
- (1) Management of members and users registered for the purpose of identity verification, management, and notification of users
- (2) For conducting the product packing and shipping business (including the packing and shipping business of the company outsourced by us)
- (3) For notifying matters necessary for operation (including those by e-mail)
- (4) For managing purchase and billing information related to the purchase and use of goods or services, for billing, or for return or exchange processing or refund processing
- (5) For responding to various inquiries and after-sales services
- (6) Disclosure based on laws and regulations or exercise of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts
■Use related to advertising and promotion
- (7) For conducting advertising and sales promotion activities (including those by e-mail) related to product sales, special offers and other information, for planning campaigns, and for conducting questionnaires
- (8) For issuing and sending e-mail newsletters related to product sales, special offers, and other information
■Use for the development of services and measures
- (9) For improving services, for conducting research and analysis of marketing data, and for developing new services
- 4.Outsourcing of Personal Information
- In providing the services of this Website to users, we may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information for the purposes described in the above section 3 “Purpose of Use of Personal Information.” In that case, we will select a contractor who meets sufficient personal information protection standards and conclude a contract regarding personal information protection in advance.
- 5.Joint Use of Personal Information
We will jointly use personal information as follows:
・Joint user: laicoS Co., Ltd.,
・Items to be jointly used: Same as the personal information specified in section 1 “About Personal Information”
・Purpose of use: Same as the purpose specified in section 3 “Purpose of Use of Personal Information”
・Management responsibility: Personal information protection manager at BBF, Inc.
Uchisaiwaicho Tokyu Building 7F, 1-3-2 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0011
・How to obtain personal information: Personal information to be jointly used shall be registered on this Website by the user.
- 6.Management of Personal Information
- We assign a personal information manager to the department responsible for managing personal information, implement appropriate management of personal information, and lead and promote our initiatives regarding personal information protection.
- 7.Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Erasure of Personal Information
(1) Based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, we confirm that the user has the right to request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to a third party, and notification of the purpose of use of personal information. If there is such a request, we will respond promptly according to our personal information handling rules. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the personal information, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify the user thereof without delay.
- - When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the user or a third party
- - When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- - When it leads to violation of laws and regulations
- (2) To implement procedures, such as complaints and consultations regarding personal information or disclosure of personal information, a document that can confirm the identity of the user or a proxy is required.
- (3) Please note that, for notification of the purpose of use or request for disclosure of personal information, the fee specified by the Company will be charged.
- (1) Based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations, we confirm that the user has the right to request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to a third party, and notification of the purpose of use of personal information. If there is such a request, we will respond promptly according to our personal information handling rules. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the personal information, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify the user thereof without delay.
- 8.Personal Information Handling Operator
- BBF, Inc.
- Uchisaiwaicho Tokyu Building 7F, 1-3-2 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0011
- CEO: Jun Tamura
- Email: email@example.com
- 9.Matters Related to Security Management Measures
- 1. We will implement the necessary and appropriate security management measures for the management of personal data, such as prevention of leakage, loss, or damage. In addition, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision for employees and contractors (including subcontractors) who handle personal data.
- 2. We implement and support security management measures for personal data as appropriate based on the formulation of personal information protection guidelines, organizational security management measures, personal security management measures, physical security management measures, technical security management measures, and various other guidelines.
- (1) The Website uses a technology called cookies. Cookies are a mechanism in which specific information is temporarily stored as data in the user's communication device, and the user is identified based on the data each time a connection is made.
- 11.Providing information or linking to business partners
- We shall have no concern with the use of personal information independently collected on the websites linked from this Website, such as websites and services of our business partners and a third party that can be accessed through this Website. Therefore, we shall not assume any obligation or responsibility for the independent regulations and activities of these companies or websites. Please check the terms and conditions of each website.
- Supplementary Provisions